วันศุกร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Rio Brands XCB202CB 01 Sports Anchor

We went to the beach with two beach umbrellas and only one sand anchor. The sand anchor did a great job of digging down deep into the sand and keeping the one umbrella firmly attached -- even in the breeze. We couldn't get the other umbrella (the one without a sand anchor) into the sand deep enough and it blew on to the people next to us, so we had to put that umbrella away.

VERY easy to use Rio Brands XCB202CB 01 Sports Anchor and does a great job. After I got home from the beach I ordered a second anchor for my other beach umbrella. Personally, I think it's a "must" for your beach umbrella.

A Note about my order: Although I ordered the one pictured (with a metal piece on top), they sent me the all-plastic version (twice), which I kept and works great. I would imagine they'd both work equally as well, but in all fairness this review truly pertains to the all plastic version which Amazon calls the "RIO Beach Sand Anchor for Beach Umbrellas". Even though my sand anchors are all plastic, they seem very sturdy and rigid. No problems.

Does this Beach Umbrella Anchor sound like you? You're planning a nice, relaxing trip to the beach. You've got all of your gear, including a super-duper beach umbrella. You get there, and you dig like mad to stick the umbrella into the sand, and then what happens? About 20 minutes later, you're running down the beach as your (formerly clean, pristine) umbrella topples end over end away from you. Children laugh and adults snicker as you drag what-used-to-be-a-nice-umbrella back up the beach. You need one device, my friends, and only one device - this sand anchor. I was dubious that such a small, simple corkscrew gizmo would work, but trust me, I'll be giving these away as gifts to fellow family beachgoers at Christmastime (and they're a tough crowd to please!!). Do yourself a favor, buy this and be happy!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: