วันพุธที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Australian Ultimate Bronzer Tanning Lotion

I bought this Australian Ultimate Bronzer Tanning Lotion about 2 weeks ago and have only used it 3x so far. Once when I first got it and twice last week, and guess what? I am pretty dang dark! My front and backside are the darkest but my legs and arms are not too far behind! After using it one time I did't really see that much of a difference because the bed I used the bulbs weren't very strong but I had some color. Then after a week or so I went to a tanning salon and used their beds. WHOA! I got out of the bed and was shocked at the color I got, then a few hours later my boyfriend came home and was suprised at how dark I had gotten that day! If a man noticed the difference you know it's some good stuff! Then I went back the next day and became even more tan. It's not orange what so ever but a nice brown. Kissed by the "sun" type of look I like to call it. I haven't been tanning since Friday and today is Monday and I'm still glowing strong! This afternoon I'll go again and maybe add a few more shades to this tan! The only thing I don't like about this lotion is it feels a little greasy until your skin sucks it all in. And after I tanned I scratched my shoulder and the lotion made little balls where I had scratched it off. But I can live with those It doesn't rub off on my white sheets or anyhting like that. But make sure you wait a few hours to shower so you get the full effect of the bronzers and achieve your dark tan!

I purchased this Bed Tanning Lotion at my tanning salon a week ago. Ive only used it about 4 times so far and have noticed incredible results. I was really skeptical when the women at the salon recommend it. Tanning usually makes my skin so dry but this has a lot of moisturizers in it to keep that from happening. I have never gotten this dark in only 4 sessions before. I would highly recommend this. Next time I will defiantly buy from amazon though! Great price! My salon charged $50 on sale.

I was in a huge debate for weeks as to which "Jersey Shore" tanning lotion I should buy: JWOWW's, Snooki's or Pauly D's. I went to my tanning salon for the first time in a few month's and they had this one there. I asked them about it, and they said it was the best, and very popular at that salon. I bought it...and I LOVE IT! I was noticeably darker after one session, and the bronzers work really well. I had a nice glow, and the lotion smells awesome. It doesn't smell like coconut, like all the rest, it has its own scent and it's great. Left my skin feeling really soft and smooth, too. I HIGHLY recommend this lotion, it's the best I've used in a LONG time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: