วันเสาร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Goodman GSC130181 Air Conditioner SEER

I am now on my fourth Vornado brand fan in the house - I have had them for nearly 10 years, and have found them to be long-term reliable and probably the best fans I've ever owned.

Vornado makes quite a variety of fans, ranging from industrial models that you can put in a garage (which I have), down to smaller kitchen fans that are a bit louder but still put out just as much airflow as the more powerful models.

Two of my Goodman GSC130181 Air Conditioner SEER  ave run 24 hours a day for more than 3 years, with regular cleaning of the grill and air intake. So as far as brand value and quality, you can't get much better.

This specific 630B 3-speed fan is one of their mid-size models. It sits firmly on the floor with a large base, and the control knob is conveniently located on the side of base to fan arm. There are only three speed levels on this fan, vs. some of their other models that feature a steady dial giving you complete flexibility from off to high.

If I had to give this fan a "noise rating" - the low setting is completely unnoticeable after a few minutes and blends into the background - this is the setting I leave it on 24-hours a day. But if you want to move air rapidly, just move it up to medium or high and the noise level increases moderately (but I don't leave it on that setting after I have the temp where I want it).

For home use I recommend pointing this fan into areas where the a/c or furnace might not have the best coverage. You can save a lot of energy in heating/cooling your home due to the distance these fans can move air. Down a long hallway you can feel a strong blast of wind from this fan even on the lowest setting.

Highly recommended Goodman Air Conditioners - don't be afraid of the price, because you're going to have this fan for a long time to come with minimal cleaning. Snapping the front and back grill off is easy, and you can just vacuum out the dust that will gather after prolonged use. All four of my Vornados have lasted a minimum of 4 years with almost constant use, even in very dusty (garage) conditions.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: