วันอังคารที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Australian Ultimate Bronzer Tanning Lotion

I have been a serious tanner for years now and always look for the best products with the best outcomes. I have tried pretty much everything on the market just to say whats good and whats not. This last year when I started my tanning sessions, I looked for a great bronzer, that wouldnt make me itch or turn me red as a lobster. I dont like products with any type tingle. When I went to the salon, the girl recommended JWOWW, I was a bit skeptical as it was quiet pricy. But read over it, and then smelled how great it smelled and purchased it. It was the BEST buy I have made towards my tanning. It tans my face and my legs ( which seem to take AGES to tan), my tummy is reallly dark and I have only been using it a couple weeks. It is a definite buy is you are a serious tanner, looking for a great dark, beautiful even tan. I LOVE this product! Although, now that I know Amazon carries it, Ill be buying from Amazon rather than the crazy price my salon sells it for!!!!! If you feel your at the plateau of your tanning and cant get darker, try this....You will defiantly see a difference!!

I love this, i recently bought Indoor Tanning Lotions from the tanning salon but will be ordering through amazon because its half the price. The first time i used it I fell in love with them smell and wheni got out of the tanning bed i didnt smell or feel gross like some of the other ones do. It worked the first time i used it! I realllly like it! I tan year round but was tanning more for a trip and this helped speed the process.

I purchased this Australian Ultimate Bronzer Tanning Lotion here on Amazon on Friday and recieved it early this afternoon. Soon after recieving it I went to the tanning salon to try it out and I LOVE IT. Im going on a cruise the end of the month and I needed something to give me some color, after only laying 13 mins (didnt wanna fry myself first run) I have noticable color!! And after reading the reviews (some good some bad) about the smell, let me tell you the smell is light and airy. Not heavy like someothers. I actually like this smell because If I were to go run errands or do some shopping I wouldn't have that "I just tanned" smell.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: