วันพุธที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Ed Hardy HOLLYWOOD Bronzer Tanning

I've been tanning for many years, tried a million lotions & this is by far my favorite. please don't discontinue or take it away. this lotion gives you the best color, smells great, goes on like silk, doesn't streak, & i love the price. i've ordered several bottles & continue to use this as my staple tanning supply. KUDOS to the maker's of this product...finally, a lotion that has it all & doesn't hurt my wallet!!!! if your looking to try something new, this is it. i promise you will be happy & praise the tanning gods for finally giving you "THE GREATEST TANNING LOTION OF ALL TIME." Happy Tanning & thanks ED HARDY!!!! I hate it for whoever said they tried this lotion & basically said the opposite of everything i said & that someone you know got a rash from it. Clearly, you can see by all the comments that this is a good lotion. Lotions do streak if there not put on properly & not everyone has the same taste in a scent for their lotion. I'm sure you can get a rash from anything you try, i'm allergic to neosporin. Maybe when you search for lotions in the future you should start by bringing wipes to the tanning bed with you, read the description listed as "fragrance" to get an idea of what it might smell like & tell your friend to purchase lotions from the "sensitive skin" section. I can't help but to disagree with you on this one. ED HARDY lotion may not have worked for you, but i always have a bottle in my tanning arsenal & i highly recommend it. Maybe ED HARDY should expand instead of keeping to clothes & perfume.....starting with items that cater to the "sensitive" kind of customers.

I bought this Ed Hardy HOLLYWOOD Bronzer Tanning because I was needing something that had a bronzer in it. I had been using Swedish Beauty intensifier and wasn't really seeing a difference in color. I must have been in a plateau or something. This made me really dark. I even took a shower about 1 hour after I tanned and it didn't come off. I did notice that I had a little spot on my shirt from it. But, I think it's because I was sweating so bad. I live in St. Louis and it's been 100 degrees everyday for like 2 weeks! So, all in all this lotion is worth the $$ and it smells really nice too. It's like a musky but sweet smell. Kinda weird to describe. The price is EXCELLENT compared to the salons. I paid $65 dollars for my first bottle of lotion in March. That was dumb! I will only buy on Amazon from now on! OOh and a little goes a long way, and it has shimmer tint in it

I have been using this Bronzer Tanning Lotion for about 3 weeks and am tanner than I have ever been using a indoor tanning bed. It usually takes me forever to tan, and with this lotion it doesn't take long at all. I saw results within the first few visits. It has a light smell, and actually smells pretty good as far as tanning lotion goes. I definitely reccomend this lotion.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: