วันอังคารที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Millenium Tanning Paint Auto darkening Lotion

Let me tell you guys about my experiences with this product...first off..I'm a guy..I wanted this product to get a pretty good jump on the tanning season..and living in Southern California in April that's pretty easy to do. When I started using this product... I was by no means dark, but definitely had distinguishable tan lines. I have fair skin (burn rather easy) but also tan rather easily. I will also state that I do not use tanning beds, only the real sun.. so I cannot comment on what beds would be like (but I'm sure they would work better or at least as good). First off...I see lots of things about people saying it smells like flowers...or it smells like burnt hair (lol).. Well my bottle smells like sugary vanilla... if it doesn't smell like something ants would want to invade...then it probably isn't real.. Also the consistancy is more of a tan color and its the consistancy of an average lotion...its not super thick and its DEFINITELY not watery. When I've used this product outside...after I'm done tanning it smells exactly like when I put it on..you just smell like vanilla ice cream...I don't know how body chemistry can make this product smell like burnt hair...or menthol..or any of the other crazy things here unless the solution was fake. The product works decently well..it will get you darker...but only maybe as dark as you would get in 6 sessions outside over the span of 4. I've learned that this product does not work very well if you put tanning oil on first... so with that said for best results you would have to go SPF-free using this product outside...which I wouldn't recommend for very long (maybe 30 mins on each side at most). I got better results also by leaving the product on for 3-4 hours AFTER tanning without washing it off. I did not find that this product causes streaks..but I definitely would put more effort into making sure its even and smooth than I would with basic tanning oil just to be sure... and use common sense..do not use this product on your face...use a more natural face bronzer or just let it be slightly different colors and let it be.. I personally use Crystal Faces by Australian Gold and my face is a bit lighter but its very natural in color.

So things you may have learned from review.

1) This Millenium Tanning Paint Auto darkening Lotion smells like Vanilla Ice Cream, or something very sugary vanilla that ants would like.
2) This product is NOT watery, its tan-ish in color and has the consistancy of an average lotion.
3) This Sunless Tanning Lotions WILL work outside.
4) This product works BETTER outside without sunscreen (atleast in my experiences, if you put sunscreen on I'd give it a full hour to dry so you make sure the bronzer can still absorb completely).
5) After use this product smells exactly like it does when applied.
6) This product WILL make you tanner in less time, but think something along the lines of "Ill get tan in two days what I normally would in three", not some ridiculous "I used this product for 10 minutes and now am darker than people in the Carribean." ....atleast if you're using it outside, can't really state results of tanning bed.

I would say also that this product doesn't last maybe as long as you would wish it would.. I would say you may can get 15-20 full body uses out of one bottle, but don't expect it to last all su mmer. I'll probably give this product 5 stars because it was as I expected...it smells nice..it definitely works better than not using it..and its a very good price (considering what you get is actually real).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: