วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

NIXON Womens NXA300001 Stainless Ladies

I have been on the market for a new watch and I wanted something that was classic with a twist. I liked the idea of ​​something metallic, and larger than normal (but not too much, because I have a small wrist). This watch has a nice design, clean and suitable for the office, but can also be dressed up or down. Select the blue face as it offers a little pop of color, and the second hand is a pleasure turquoise that make it unique (the equivalent of a watch mullet: all business in the front, party in the back) . I had to take it to a jeweler to remove some links, but I do the same thing with all watches that I bought, so no problem. I received several compliments on it, and I think that holds up well over the years. It is also a good value, since it is a Nixon. It looks more expensive than it was.
I am looking for a "boyfriend" pink gold watch with me, but I did not want a typical NIXON Womens NXA300001 Stainless Ladies that everyone had. I love this rose gold kensington everything that is elegant with a vintage feel to it with a modern look. I have very small wrists, so this watch is a great ideal. not heavy and I get a lot of compliments on it. I recommend cleaning / polishing it often begins to fade when in wet conditions, because I received mine in the mail when it rained for a week or two and came up with a purple color. on everything, but it is a bit annoying. Anyway, I still love it! Simple but elegant
It even had my Nixon Women Watches for another week (with little wear too), and I noticed that gold is now scaling and color is completely disastrous. I know that gold is supposed to be soft and easily scratched ... but my friend also has a gold watch Nixon and lasted much longer. It always works correctly and everything, but do not expect to stay chic piece for long ... a kind of waste of money. I would advise you to look elsewhere for a gold watch better. Another disadvantage is that it gives the date as most other clocks. Spend your money elsewhere!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: