วันศุกร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Royal Berkey Black Filters Fluoride

I want to love my Royal Berkey Black Filters Fluoride. I know people who love them. And it is certainly attractive. Unfortunately, we had to replace the filters three times during the first 6 months. The first time we noticed the taste of chlorine in our water return. After that, only spot checked periodically with the red dye. Sometimes you can empty the filter and take care of the problem, sometimes not. Then we call society, who kindly sent another set of filters (Free, please note that not charged for new filters every time). Once the filter capacitors fell next door (the company says that it was a bad batch).
So now I'm paranoid. Failure to test each batch of water, how do we know that the filters work? Most of the time, we could not tell by the taste that failed, it was only the presence of red dye in the water when we tried to warn us. I would not feel comfortable at all confident these filters if my health depended, as during a disaster or a third world country. I wonder how many times everyone is red dye their water tested. Probably not very often, if my experience is far from typical.
In addition to this Water Filter Fluoride, I entirely abandoned filters fluoride, which was one of the main reasons for buying the Berkey. No amount of washing can get rid of the taste.
Now tap handle plastic is broken (two pieces of plastic 1/16 "maximum size hanging, one of them is broken.) Cost only $ 19 to replace it. My husband had a bunch in the hole and are done until I throw it out the window or down and buy the part. purchases m alternatives if anyone can recommend a better filter.
They give you points for good customer service, but the company has never been able to explain why the filters kept default. I liked that replacements sent immediately, but it gets really annoying having to wait to use the new filters to achieve and then ask how long until these things go wrong. Which reminds me, I need to dye my water. I cross my fingers ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: