วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Sawyer SP181 Emergency Filtration Light Weight

This Sawyer SP181 Emergency Filtration Light Weight can be used in several ways. It is lightweight and versatility combined with the lives of millions of liters of filter, do it in my opinion one of the best options on the market. I used as a filter in my online Camelbak bags with press, including as a gravity filter, five gallons in a bucket directly from a small pool, and above bottles water. Can also be used on the faucet in your home. The unit is very well made and performed beyond my expectations. It is recommended to use a filter to prolong the life of the filter and activated carbon filter for taste if you treat your tablets water purification. Amazing product! I am looking to buy Point Zero Two filter based on my experience with this one point
Sawyer Filter Kit gets good reviews everywhere. They are the best. This is one of the most versatile kits Sawyer. It screws into a standard bottle of water or soda, had two bags of water included in the kit, install water taps most domestic and adapter and drill to make a bucket using n 'any quality (food) plastic container. This allows the unit to be used on the road, in the field or at home in an emergency. Sawyer offers several kits, but I found this team as the best value.
Emergency Water Purification works great! All rooms have very well together. The filter works well and clean. Filter I used lighter and packs easily on foot. Store in a ziplock before returning to his backpack. Remaining water flowed some time.
Do not use compression bags that come with the kit. Leaks immediately. I almost docked a star for this, but there were so many warnings from other reviews and I liked the filter (not squeeze the bag) so I do not class filtering function and performance. I use my old platypus 1 liter bladder bag to push the water through the filter. It works very well. I recommended it to my friends.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: