วันอังคารที่ 12 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Bundle Monster Fashion Envelope Embossed

I bought this Bundle Monster Fashion Envelope Embossed with the intention of using it for an all around tote bag for my laptop, books, etc., and the dimensions given in the description, it should fit. When I received it, there was no doubt my laptop would fit, not to mention my books and other materials, so I returned immediately. I think the problem is that the size of the description from handle through the bag, but I'm not sure where the gap is the width of the bag. Apart from that, nothing special.

This Brown Leather Handbags is a bag lovely! Grounds are beautiful color and material. The only problem is that it is not really big enough. It is large enough for half magazie. I really would have liked to use shoulder tote, just what one would expect of a "catch-all", but good. It will be a good bag. Moreover, within the fabric is not good at all.

I really like this bag, the color (I bought the blue one) is fine, but this is not what I consider a bag, which is best described as a large bag. Do not get me wrong, it's a big bag and can accommodate decent, just not great tote bag I wanted. It also has short handles what is really a handbag, you can not pull on the shoulder!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: