วันอังคารที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Mr Coffee ECM160 Espresso Machine

I had to return a pump driven Pod Espresso Makers that stopped working after 5 beers, and the question arises again: do I really need a pumping system (typically, a more complex and the most expensive and most vulnerable system failure), or a steam-based work for me? The main reason for the pump as I understand it, is to keep the brew temperature slightly below the boiling point in order to get the best taste of coffee, quoted by 92-96 degrees C (197.6 at 204.8 F). Now, how important it is, or how to feel the taste you need to be able to tell the difference, or the importance of the variable temperature for the type of coffee bean you use, etc. No. ( But I am sure it is discussed in a blog there.) At sea level the normal boiling point of water is about 212 degrees F. My coffee is prepared altitude (5500ft), the boiling point is 202 F. As a coffee machine built steam pressure steam temperature must be raised. But how much pressure is required (and how the temperature rise?) Pump driven specifications Espressomaker about 217.5 psi or 15 bar! This is definitely a great value, a value used by the marketing meaningless (tires run 25 to 50 psi). I think 5-10 psi would do. (To test this hypothesis generator could be mounted 12 feet about 5 psi PVC pipe filled with water on the coffee basket and a long shot). 5 psi to generate my size 5500ft a steam engine would raise the temperature of brewing water about 15 degrees C above the boiling point. (From tables published on the web I am a (delta F / delta psi) = 3). Boiling point here is 202, add 15 and get 217 F degrees, which is 12 F above the ideal range of brewing is 198 to 205. E STI over a coffee filter used in the sea level Therefore, there is no clear answer and a little guess work. But placing a water vapor at high altitudes in the right direction.

Now my steam espresso Mr. Coffee, especially what I like (other than the very modest price): A basket of coffee enough to make up to four cups shooting / value of the espresso, just the two of us. Because this amount of heating management of the machine is required. Generates sufficient pressure to use in a well-grind with a light compaction. This Mr Coffee ECM160 Espresso Machine can measure the amount of water in the boiler and therefore the process does not need to be present to stop the flow. The seal does not accumulate the coffee basket coffee and / or easy to clean. Negative? I supposed to remove the plastic tube that covers the steam pipe, because it actually prevents the action of steam properly and does not cause unpleasant bubbling action that resonance. And be careful when you open the lid of the water tank when the engine is hot. In the instructions it says "the first release," but I can not find the way to do it. When I open the tube to relieve pressure steam boiler lights at the same time. So I have to unplug the machine (what a pain). So I can protect my hand with a handle. Help a little ambidextrous order to operate the steam selector / coffee left and top of the pressure vessel at the top while requiring little force. controls have an interesting, almost ergonomic.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: