วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Scarleton Quilted Leather Satchel H104801

This Scarleton Quilted Leather Satchel H104801 became one of my favorite bags. I love how strong and flexible structured rather than an open bag. The color is a little brighter than it looks in the photo, it is bright enough to be a sunny summer bag, then turn right along the fall. My concern is when buying patent leather quality. I had some (very cheap) where the color started to peel almost instantly. That will not do that, it's great. I did not know about adding the shoulder strap, I thought it would be awkward to handle short form, but it looks really nice, and processes to be there "did not disturbed, and I use it as a bag to assume most of the time. I love the chain strap is closer to the bag, and then returns the skin to match. The only problem is the zipper on the top. Not very good - it came very hard, and even after oiled teeth must be aligned exactly perfect for the zipper to close without capture. I realized that I have to zip the bag with both hands, which is a bit annoying. Bag zipper in the center of the bag works perfectly well, so security-wise, a wallet or checkbook or whatever you want to be able to maintain it. For me, this is not some discomfort enough to make me satisfied with the product, I have recommended it to two friends who have also purchased and were happy with it. Overall a great product!
I bought this Patent Leather Handbags for my sister, because she is a person who likes to dress in a conventional manner, not like me, I'm more like hippie :) The bag is perfect and very good quality. I particularly liked the red color is not so disgusting, it's shocking, but it is very pretty pastel! The bag is a good size, if you have enough space for your business. So, my sister loved it and is happy with it! I ordered another Scarleton bag for myself, which is my new riding boots, so I'm very happy :)))) Thanks guys, good choice for the price!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: