วันอังคารที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Timex Womens T5G881 Sports Digital

I bought this Timex Womens T5G881 Sports Digital on a whim and was not sure what color I wanted, but ended up ordering white and I love it. I can get more compliments on this watch than any piece of jewelry I've ever worn. It fits perfectly on time, is waterproof and very nice accents in manufacturing so "big" look again a delight, with the feminine side. This is a great watch with a great price compared to the most expensive watches in the same category that are similar or less.

I was so happy to see this product in stock sidesaddle. I was looking over this line, but I could not fined for that color. White! no glass, no money, but white! LOL I added this article to list Remember to keep looking this article online after searching the night at several sites for 6 hours. I saw different colors from one place to another and almost decided to buy the other color. The next day, I opened my Amazon account and I clicked on the wish list to copy the number of shares of this watch. I saw the green bold type that says "in stock" without hesitation I decided to purchase immediately! I luv it! the strap is plastic, but looks expensive and fashionable. I was also pleased with the shipment. 2 days, then this watch came to my mail. awesome! amazon.com done more impressive!

I'm glad I chose this White Women Watches! It is sturdy, but not too small or too large. It is reading. Bracelet has a good finish and very sturdy. Had only two chain to accommodate the wrist very thin. I use it all the time. It is good that is waterproof, could not wait to use on the beach when summer comes! I would buy other colors next time!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: