วันจันทร์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Fearless Power Reflex Sport Medium

I read reviews about Fearless Power Reflex Sport Medium and I was worried about them running a little tight and be long, but I decided to ask anyway, because of all the positive comments about the fabric and comfort. I must say I am not disappointed.

I bought Plus Size Yoga Pants in black and when I opened them, I could see why everyone loves them! This is a heavy fabric with a large amount of stretching. The fit is tight, but a good tight that I think makes the pants look and feel great. They hug the body, but does not restrict movement. What I like is that the material stretches and feels free like other yoga pants in the past.

I'm 5'7 "and wears a size 8/10 at the time. Bought these in a great place in the middle usually wear yoga pants (because yoga pants are generally loose) and are the perfect size for me if it is a bit long. like "inseam because I like my pants to the dust of the ground when I put my shoes (34", 33 if I wear heels). them to be a "34 inseam if you haven 't the measured and the description says 31 "for help. length really does not bother me at all with the shoes, but if I got to work with barefoot try to be aware of whether or not I'm standing on them if I need traction . now there has been a problem in the yoga / pilates. those who are shorter than I am, I would say if you are willing to have adapted, are worthwhile. otherwise you will probably be satisfied with the product.

I've already ordered a second pair in navy and I hope to buy more in the future.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: