วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Hoover SteamVac Complete Cleaner F5918900

First of all - which is exactly the same unit as the Carpet Cleaning Machines with Clean Increased exception of some minor color changes on the plastic parts and the inclusion of a pet wipes pack and a bottle of 16 oz Hoover Pet premium detergent formula. This can help you choose between the two options, based on current prices. Personally, I like the cosmetic changes (but my SteamVac is six years, so Hoover could have changed the look of that, too - but the image of it on Amazon still looks like mine). In addition, hand tools pipes with the unit is black instead of light gray color shown in the photo of Amazon, and I think the black looks better.
I have owned and used a Hoover SteamVac Complete Cleaner F5918900 for six years and I was happy with it, so I was glad to have the opportunity to review this product (note that my Original SteamVac still works as well, after six years). Before that, I used a Bissell for about five years. Both have their pros and cons, but I like the Hoover better together. Hoover seems to be a robust device for me (which replaces Bissell stopped pumping after the liquid and plastic seemed lighter and less solid than him). The Bissell was softer look that Hoover is a kind of market research.
I stain resistant carpet, so my experience may be different. I wiped the stains with a cloth before using the Hoover cleaning solution and water. That said, this cleaner worked great on pet stains that occur from time to time. Maybe I take more of usability. It is very light, easy to fill with water and easy to use.
I tried including SpinScrub hand tool, and I do not think it worked better than regular hand tool. Both work very well, but I found the rotating brushes can be cleaned a little better or faster. The tools work great for hand furniture, and the hose is too long for easy access.
Things I like:- Separate tanks for clean and dirty water. Also, no internal pocket water as most of my Bissell. Tanks are tough and easy to fill / empty plastic.- Very easy to use. Lightweight and easy to push.- Fairly quiet. My dog ​​Niki really do not like my vacuum cleaner, but I do not worry too much the machine.- Dry the carpet well enough when you go on the carpet without liquid distribution.- Because the hand tool is usually connected to the water line, you can remove the hose if it is more easy to use / store this way.- The tube of the hand tool is a great deal of time and makes cleaning simple furnishings.
Things I would change (and that "like" instead of "love" is):- Change to / from the hand tool. I would like the hand tool is available by moving a switch, as in a Bissell I already had. I have to partially disassemble the unit (including the elimination of the upper water tank) to switch between the floor and hand tools is a disadvantage. While I like that I can remove the tube, I prefer to leave it in if it meant I could quickly switch to the hand tool.- Be able to remove the dirty water tank without lowering the lever all the way to the floor. The water tank on the right side of the grip, and I hope the dirty water tank was so easy to remove.- I wish that heats the water. Maybe it does not make a big difference, but it's something I would like.
Overall I am happy with both designs and recommend this unit and the original SteamVac. Probably 4.5 stars for me, but I did not quite give you five. Paying more for the animal form is not worth it for me, but I like the aesthetic slightly different device. Carpet cleaners are good, which I think is evidenced by the many positive reviews for both products.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: