วันศุกร์ที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2556

Hoover SteamVac Complete Cleaner F5918900

Unfortunately, my HHoover SteamVac Complete Cleaner F5918900 made his last top of my steps before he fell two flights of stairs and went to heaven carpet cleaner. I was very excited to see what the difference is between the two cleaning products. I can tell you that there are certainly advantages and disadvantages of each.
What I noticed immediately Pro pressure is weight. He felt much heavier for me. The head of the unit had a lower profile is better to get under furniture. He certainly had a role in the process "hug" for the side walls and furniture. The cleaner is much stronger, but I think this is due to the high water pressure and suction. This unit is obviously pressure cleaning the most powerful. How do I know? Always empty my carpet before cleaning. After yearning became PressurePro had to wait for the carpet to dry once more to aspire to new carpet! The fountains and wash brushes do a great job so that all the ground up lint and dirt from your vacuum can not reach. I "fluff bunnies" hairballs and my dogs everywhere. The brushes are so powerful that they send lint, and particles in the air by the force of the spinning action.
Now, let's talk about not so great features "improved". The water tank has a capacity less than the double with respect to V. I make my bed in a tank with my double V with PressurePro I had to fill 2 1/2 times. Maybe use more water because of the pressure, but I realized that I had no more water intake. As more water is used, which is used only half of the soap mixture. This confuses me a bit - I think if you use more water, I left with more soap and dirty water to drain, but this was not the case.
Cleaning is easy in both cleaners, Hoover I give boost to not change anything there. I like the way the pipe is connected to the cleaning machine is a complete unit now. With double V, the pipe was a separate unit attached if necessary. Now I have to grope connecting pipes and cleaning so I can store itself.
Overall I like the Hoover Carpet Cleaners much better than the Double V, due to its deep cleaning power. It will be based on the lint and dust eyes can not see. It takes a little more effort to use, because it will fill with water more often, but please with the results.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: