วันจันทร์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Paula Deen Signature Porcelain Nonstick

I particularly like this Paula Deen Signature Porcelain Nonstick. I love the way it looks, see through lid for easy cleaning and depth of this means that if you make the sauce in it are not in danger of slopping sides while stirring vigorously.

However, what I do not like because it has two handles (instead of a long handle) - that seem so attractive and is one of the things that first attracted my attention - takes two hands to pick it up and dump it. Sometimes I like to keep the cover in place and use it to "slide" solid food and be able to shed fat or liquid with this pot, you can not do unless you have a second person to help.

Yes, I could leave a colander and strain in this way, but it's just a dirty dish and after being married for over 20 years, I'm a little tired of the dish and prevent dirty-tion In Also, if possible.

One good thing about the two handles, is that if you have young children, they are safer because they do not drag a child may be able to grab ahold, but I have grandchildren so this is not really a benefit to me.

I'll keep the pot at a time and use only foods that fight.

I do not want to be too critical, but I thought this Paula Deen Cookware might be information that someone thinks fit, because it never occurred to me until after using the pan a few times.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: