วันอังคารที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Krylon Chalkboard Aerosol Spray Ounces

Even if the picture shows a regular paint can bomb along, the one I received is spraying, Krylon Chalkboard Aerosol Spray Ounces.

We use this term a thin MDF board 24 inches by 16 inches. After that, the plane still do not know how much was left.

The application of a first layer of "Chalkboard Paint" Oleum, then apply the second an hour later. I let it dry for 24 hours and then use the side of a chalk to cover the arrival, then wipe with a dry cloth. Beautiful black matte finish, I love it.

Note: Before using this product, do not prepare the surface with two coats of primer, then sanded. While sanding, I can see the brush strokes that I used surface finishes. Just thought you might want to know if like me, you decide to prepare your surface with primer.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: