วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Haier HVTM08ABS 8 Bottle Electronic Controls

I have researched many caves before deciding on this point. I really wanted a dual temperature wine cellar, but most of them have not received good reviews. I decided on this because, although I'm not a huge white wine drinker, I always like when someone comes and I have to quickly hide a bottle of white in the freezer for a few minutes before serving.

First of all, this Haier HVTM08ABS 8 Bottle Electronic Controls is compact, fits in my kitchen cabinets and well done. It is sturdy and lightweight bottles illumiates Just look in the fridge without enormous attention.

8 bottles cellar and the temperature is adjustable depending on the ambient temperature of the room.

Upon arrival, I loaded my 8 bottles in the cellar and made ​​primarily during the night so that the temperature was 46 degrees. The shelves are grids and held a bottle, even after opening if you use a vacuum sealed the "plugs". I was able to take a bottle of white quietly for a few days before duty immediately or refrigerate.

Some critics complain about the fan noise, I have a very acute hearing, and even though I did hear the fan is not noisy. Perhaps more powerful than a computer fan, but not really. Really, I can not stand loud noises and I can hear the slightest noise, so if you do not mind, I can not affect most people.

Overall, I think this Thermoelectric Wine Cellar is a great wine, and I think to buy one for my collection red. It is a perfect size, it maintains a constant temperature and good looks. I myself sitting on my kitchen table.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: