วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Crock Pot SCCPVL610 S 6 Quart Programmable Stainless

I'm not what you call a typical buyer improvised. After I bought my new house, I wanted to have some home-cooked meals instead of frozen or canned foods has been buying in the past, and I knew that the best way to juicy, meal call offers would be a Stoneware Slow Cooker.
I read many reviews and cooking websites trying to find out what is recommended as a good brand or model, and after reading all the comments from previous guests here on Amazon. It took some time and enthusiasm to finally arrive at a decision. Many people complain of burning or boiling too fast, even at low level - this is the most worrying factor for me and for my purchase.
Finally, I bought this Crock Pot SCCPVL610 S 6 Quart Programmable Stainless. There were a few comments, but none of them mentioned the combustion, and many stars were so good with the warming function Automatic, I thought it was the perfect purchase. I think he was right.
The first meal I made beef stew with this slow cooker is a wild mushroom. The meat I bought was already an excellent choice of meat, but the slow cooker really brought the flavor and makes it softer than I could hope for. This recipe calls for 1:12 (max) cooking at low temperatures. There has never been a fire, and reached a very low boiling (small bubbles, which should reach the necessary heating of meat), it was not a problem and it took a while to get there . I could not ask for more for a baked product.
Out of curiosity, I let the timer expires during cooking to see how he was warm automatic (plus he was on the phone with my sister frenzy about this thing and the wonderful smell coming from it at the time). Once finished cooking time, it automatically switches to warming (showing as such from a backlit screen), and emitting about 15 senior highs mails to alert the cooking is completed.
The apartment was very easy to clean, and although it is not uncommon that the hole directly under the lid handle is not really a problem (design flaw or not). If food is stuck there, the lid handle can be removed easily with a screwdriver, but it does not overflow, unless overflow, I do not anticipate that this is a problem in the kitchen alone. The sandstone is heavy, as it should be, but it is easily removed from the base. Which overlaps the edges of the base, spills and leaks (for me) have not yet bottomed out, so outside the metal base with a damp cloth, without a more thorough cleaning as necessary (only stoneware and lid).
I have already recommended this product to friends and family.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: