วันอังคารที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Lindys Stainless Popcorn Popper 6 Quart

We used air poppers for years. We bought a new Lindys Stainless Popcorn Popper 6 Quart, but normal popcorn flavor, smell the heat caused by plastic, so decided to look poppers stove. Decided to aluminum possible reasons for health, which reduces options. Although more expensive, I had the pleasure so far. We cooked on six lots in the past two months, and the popper works well. Leave very little unpopped kernels with white Jolly Time popcorn. It's fast, 3-4 minutes. I use two tablespoons of canola oil and / or olive oil to half a cup of kernals. Clean and ready (I think washing occasionally to make sure pomace oil is not rancid). The upper part is fixed as others have said. The handle stays cool. The rotation of the handle is a little rough, but not significant at the moment. If you agree with the years, I will be very happy. It was shipped quickly and arrived well packaged without any damage.

Update 01/08/2013: I cook popcorn 2-3 times a week. This Stovetop Popcorn Popper worked very well. 9 months ago shovel shaft which rotates in the weld popper left. I think I had too much popcorn in. We contacted the company and they sent a free replacement blade. Easy to install, simply unscrew the crown at the top center of the lid popper, took off the shaft with the blade missing, and insert the new shaft / paddle and screwed in, and presto good as new.


We like to use Gourmet Popcorn Steinke the. Baby rice is our favorite. Their tender little beans are tasty, but we really like Gourmet Black for a crisp, nutty flavor. You can ask [...] we bought in bags of five pounds. I like to use 3 tablespoons of canola oil with a little salt added to the oil Season Johnny. I often add butter and if I want a little more flavor Johnny butter on the popcorn. Have fun!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: