วันพุธที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13 Inch Flat Bottom

I feel lucky to have clicked "Daily Deals" and found this Calphalon Cookware Set on sale for $ 350 just a day after my wife informed me that they were in desperate need of some wells and new pots. For the price, I could buy 2 or 3 individual pieces of this quality at a local store, so after a few quick online search, and given the lifetime warranty offered by Calphalon, I decided to pull the trigger and buy this game . Since we had only a week or two, we use this system is limited, but I can already say that I will be a happy customer.
Taking the pieces of the box, I immediately noticed that there are several degrees above the pots and pans we use current (typically stick cookware generic Target / Walmart / etc) The first thing "I noticed is that each piece weighs much more complicated than its counterpart in the collection of old. Funds each pot / pan are incredibly thick (probably due to the construction of three layers), which means that heat is transferred quickly and evenly in the bottom, which proved to be the case in our limited use so far. The build quality of this set is excellent, with handles that are easy to hold and are securely fixed to the end of the cooking utensil. they feel like in appearance , and so far as well as cooked feel.
Also this Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13 Inch Flat Bottom included in the box was a "Use and Maintenance" booklet that describes the best way to determine when the molds are ready to be cooked and where oils and cleaning methods that are best suited to the type of cookware you bought . Although this collection is dishwasher safe, wash the parties decided to deliver so far. I was worried at first when my wife showed me the "clean" pan after washing your hands first and still had brown spots of waste cooking oil. Then he went back and got the stove like new with some Bar Keepers Friend and a little elbow grease. She was using a soft cloth and then decided it would be wise to buy some tampons Dobie in the "Use and Maintenance" booklet recommendation.
My wife was also very happy when we read that the lifetime warranty will be voided if the pots are stored nested inside another (as in our current storage method), as they may damage the cooking surface. She was happy because it meant I was going to install a new pot rack to hang your new dishes. I have the luck! We also welcome offers Calphalon Stainless Steel Pasta Insert for 8 qt pot, given the amount of pasta is cooking would be a nice addition to this set, and perhaps our next purchase kitchen.
Although consumption is low in the week we've had this game, I am sure you will not be disappointed. But I will not hesitate to revise this review in the future if something happened that made me change my 5-stars.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: