วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Vince Camuto VC 5032CHBN Double Wrap

I have a small wrist so I had to take it to a jeweler to have some links taken out. Fits perfectly now. The watch is not so easy to read the time because of the sheen of the face itself. You have to move your wrist around to get a good angle to see the time. May have chosen another watch for that reason, but will give this a try. Thus the four stars. I wanted a two tone watch with a face that wasn't round, one that would look good on my small wrist, and one for a reasonable price. I've had a Relic for a long time and it is looking very worn, so I wanted to get another one just like it, but they no longer have it in two-tone. This was the closest style I could find to it, although it is wider overall.

I only wish manufacturers would slip an extra link into the packages. I have large wrists, and they are all just a hair tight on me. Then I never seem to be able to find the right links to get for them, and it costs more money to have it added, and then and then... sigh. But I do like the watch itself

This Vince Camuto VC 5032CHBN Double Wrap was a great purchase. The price was great and it was an outstanding value. I was looking for something not too bulky that i could wear with both white gold and yellow gold. A big plus was that the links can be removed without taking it to a jeweler or using a tool. You just simply open one of the clasps and remove it. However, I don't think the braclet on this is very big. I only had to remove 1 link and I usually have to remove multiple. You can wear it for dress or casual.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: