วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Kenneth Cole Womens KC2695 Chronograph

This Kenneth Cole Womens KC2695 Chronograph is a beautiful, functional watch, at an unbelieveable price. Just a tad too big, but fits perfectly after one of the links was removed. Looks much more expensive than it was, very classy. I didn't realize that when I purchased it, the offer (Prime) was free ONE day shipping, and sure enough, I had it on my wrist the next day. thanks, Amazon, it's a true value! I bought this ladies watch for my wife's birthday. She is picky on her jewelry, but she told me she was very satisfied that I gave her real elegance from Anne Klein for a super deal that included great craftsmanship! Highly recommend this for a gift for a great buy!

At first I thought this watch looked a little plain from the online picture, but still a bit pretty. My wife and I set a limit on our Christmas presents to each other this year, so I went and bought this watch. When she opened it on Christmas morning, she (and I) thought it was very beautiful; simple yet elegant. I was very pleasantly surprised. The photo and description online do not do this watch justice. It is beautiful, has some weight to it, and looks great on my wife's wrist. With a very reasonable price to top it off, this is a great present to give to the lady in your life.

I was pleasantly surprised in the appearance of the watch. I was even more so when I was about to look for tools to remove a link or two (my wrists are small) and discovered that the manufacturer had thought ahead. There was a small link portion that could be taken out without tools. Overall, pleased with the purchase even though I have not had it long enough to say how it wears.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: