วันเสาร์ที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Michael Kors Rose Runway Watch

I'm usually a silver/white gold only girl. I don't wear gold because it's just never been a color I think looks good on me. However, when I saw this rose gold watch by Michael Kors I was in love! It's the best of both worlds. The color is rosy and warm enough it will work with the two or three gold pieces that I have and still goes great with my silver and white gold jewelry. The face on this is very large (about the size of some men's watches) but that's what I wanted. I prefer a masculine watch to balance out my corporate and casual wear. Plus, I also think it works as a nice contrast to the more feminine rose gold. I too had to take 4 links out but that's the norm for me. I'll admit, based on previous reviews. I'm slightly worried that the rose gold will wear away on the under side of the watch but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

So I got this Michael Kors Rose Runway Watch a year ago for Christmas. Fell in love!! But as the year went by the band completly faded. I was so upset and since I didnt buy it from Michael kors I couldn't go to them to fix. After searching through posts online for hours I found a service center in dalla tx that specializes in Michael kors and other brands. For 32 bucks which included shipping back to me I sent it in and the replaces the entire band, the center cover piece, gave me a new battery And if the glass was scratched they even replace it. I got my watch back in 2 weeks and it's like brand new!!!! 1-800-842-8621 metro service center!!! I can't say anything better about them!!!

Beautiful watch! Love it and I get so many compliments on it! My only upset is that because it is rose gold "plated", the normal everyday wear and tear is more noticeable. I work at a desk all day and am hardly rough on my jewelry, but I have noticed the underside of the watch getting slightly marked up. This started happening within a week or two of wearing it. It is only on the underside, and of course I'm the only one who notices it, but this was my concern from the beginning about getting a "plated" watch. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of the marks or how to prevent them, I would be happy to hear it! Overall, love the watch! But again, just a little disappointed that such a high quality and expensive watch could get discolored so easily.

I must admit some watches plating wears off rather quickly. However, sometimes it is due to customers not understanding how to care for their watches, after they get them. My mother is a rugged watch wearer. I mean she wears them in extreme weather, washes dishes, sleeps in them, and possibly showers in it as well. Then when they began to look like crap "it's the watch's fault".When you get a luxury watch there is care into making it remain beautiful for as long as possible. No water, No hair spray allowed. After wearing it, wipe it with a dry cloth; place it back in it's case. This is not a sports watch; so don't treat it as such. It will look beautiful for years. I own other M.K watches, and they still look new, and fabulous. Wore them all summer.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: