วันอังคารที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Swiss Legend 30021 GM 014 Ambassador Charcoal

I've had this Swiss Legend 30021 GM 014 Ambassador Charcoal almost a week now and the number of compliments so far I have received was amazing. More so than my expensive dive watch. It offers that added bling factor if you will.

The quality is superb! I was worried at first but after doing my research, reading reviews and finding youtube videos, I took a chance and I've never been more than happy with the watch. Well built throughout the watch. The watch itself is a homage to two very expensive watches, the Hublot Big Bang and AP Roo Royal Oak Offshore. Both watches I really love but cannot afford.

The only thing I was a little bummed out about was that currently, there is only a rubber strap option. I'm hoping they will offer an ability to switch out straps. Another small detail is that the female torx used on the bezel is fake. I've heard a few reviews that these fake torx screws sometimes fall out. Perhaps its only glued on? I dont know! IMO They could have spent a little more extra time and tapped and screwed in real screws. It is a miner detail, but shall a screw fall out, what happens? I dont think Swiss Legend sells replaceable fake screws. But despite that, I am still giving this a 5 star as the watch is really good. Just have to be careful not too be too rough with it.

I am giving this watch 4 stars for a couple of reasons. First, the watch arrived promptly, packaged well, and initially looked fine. Upon closer inspection, 1 of the 4 black accent screws around the watch body (nearest to the strap) was missing. Due to Amazon's easy return policy, the watch was returned and refunded fully. Secondly, and because my son really wanted this watch specifically, I ordered another one, it arrived promptly, and was/is perfect. So because of Amazon's get service (along with the seller), I give this item 4 stars. Hopefully the watch will serve my son as well as Amazon served me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: