วันอังคารที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Nautica Mens N14536 Chronograph Watch

Great watch. Nice, solid construction. Keeps great time. Easy to read. Very comfortable strap/watch feel. The watch looked too big in the photo, but after getting it and wearing it for a couple of minutes, yes big, too big? No! It's a conversation starter, for sure. Attractive finish, accents, etc. Can be worn everyday or just to the office. Casual, yet sophisticated. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a well priced, well made, casual sport watch with a very masculine appeal. Only drawback, no Indiglo? The hour/min. hands glow in the dark...as do the hour markers, but it's hard to tell the time 5 hours after the last daylight.

This Nautica Mens N14536 Chronograph Watch is a well-made, rugged, classy looking quality watch. It should last many years. I've had many compliments about its appearance. Not recommended if you are looking for a precision stop-watch because the segment of the watch used to record elapsed minutes is small and there are only indicators for each 5 minutes of time (i.e. hard to tell the difference between 2 or 3 minutes of elapsed time).

I bought this watch as a gift to my brother. At first everything seemed ok. Everything up until my brother went to check what I was cooking and opened the pot. The watch is not well sealed and got steam under the glass. No my brother did no let his wrist inside the pot, he just opened and closed the lid. I live in a very hot place, and it has been over a 100 degrees. My brother watch has been looking like it has never left the kitchen. The watch is beautiful, all the features work fine, good priceand delivered ahead of time but it is not well seald and if you plan getting it wet, or live in a hot country I would not recommend the purchase.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: