วันอังคารที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Swingline Pre packed Standard Assorted S7079141

I bought this Swingline Pre packed Standard Assorted S7079141 on a whim after seeing it at Target for only $2. We have a full-sized stapler at home, be we keep it in our "office" upstairs, and I was tired of having to run up and get it every time I needed a quick staple job. The tiny size of this stapler is perfect, as it tucks neatly into one of my kitchen drawers. Despite it's small size, however, it's quite a powerful little stapler! I've never tested it to see exactly how much paper it can handle, but on the other hand, I've also never had it jam or otherwise fail to perform. The stapler is lightweight yet sturdy, and the best thing about it is that it takes regular, STANDARD size staples--no need to purchase a specialty size! This would be a great stapler for kids (my sister bought one for my niece), but be sure to buy at least one for yourself too. Highly recommended!

I brought this Swingline Tot Stapler because I needed an occasional stapler and did not want a bulky one that just takes up a lot of space and gets used maybe once a week. I was very happy with this product. This little thing carried a lot of punch. In fact, I stapled 15 sheets of paper at one time, which is more than it promises on the package. I believe the site claims 2-12 sheets of 20 lb. paper. The storage case underneath will surely come in handy someday. Can't wait till the day when I get to sit at my chair and not have to get up for a re-fill.


In a busy household there are always people with busy hands taking away my stuff so I often buy multiples of things. I have a professional office stapler that people can't remove from my desk, then I have these things which I give to my kids so they won't take my stapler. These small staplers are great, they're cheap and work well. Best of all, they're brightly colored so that I can always find them in drawers.

This little guy is unquestionably the greatest stapler I've ever owned! Unlike other models I've used in my life, this baby has never jammed, nor has it ever mangled a staple into an unusable shape. It even has a convenient staple-remover horn on the back part of the base for those moments when I need the pages separated, rather than together. And there's even a little storage space in the base, right underneath the plastic cover. Although it's meant to house an extra cartridge of staples, I use it as a cash-stash in case an unexpected emergency should occur. Better safe than sorry, I always say...

Speaking of staples: unlike Swingline's preceding Cub series of mini-staplers, this model takes standard-size staples. Which is a good thing, 'cuz Cub staples are gettin' harder and harder to find by the minute 'round here...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: