วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Intex 58868EP Floating Recliner Lounge

The Intex 58868EP Floating Recliner Lounge has two sections, the main section is the chair from head to toe, and the other is the arm rests which is shaped like a "U" wrapping around the back of the chair giving it more stability. The design is good in as much as it keeps the "lounger" floating evenly above the water - in fact, you can be fully dressed and never get wet because of how well you are propped up. I found this to be not to my taste because I like having some contact with the water, otherwise why even be in a pool!

But the problem with the Inflatable Pool Toys is its lack of durability. Without any known reason, after a few usages we suddenly found the arm rests section deflated. We discovered that the seam that connects it to the main body of the chair had started to come apart. There is no way to patch it due to its design, so the whole thing had to be trashed.

Maybe we just got a defective one or something, but the big issue is that it fell apart for no reason. No one was jumping on it or being rough with it in any way. I don't see any of these holding up under the normal kid torcher test that things like this usually go through!

I installed a much larger pool and the inner tube I had wasn't going to cut it in a pool as large as my new one - so I purchased this lounger. It is being touted as a toy but I think it is the best pool lounger I have ever had. It has held up really well and shows no sign of sun fade. I spend plenty of time floating around, catching a tan and all the while a drink at my elbow. The cup holders were definitely a great idea for this lounger. For the price and the quality it is well worth it. I went from store to store looking at less impressive loungers and settled on this one. Thanks Intex.....I love your products.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: