วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

LD Bags Leopard Backpack 16 5 LD Bags Leopard Backpack 16 5

I purchased this LD Bags Leopard Backpack 16 5 LD Bags Leopard Backpack 16 5 for my daughter starting kindergarden this August! she picked it out! when it arrived she was so excited. all thing i didnt expect was how big the bag was on her. but that is fine, i would rather it be slightly larger than too small. The backpack is a standard backpack size, not a toddler size. The size of this bag would fit better on a child a year or to older. but since the straps are adjustable she can wear it just fine! we had the bag monogrammed when it arrived and now its just perfest! Love the backpack!

I ordered this for my daughter and she loves it, but before she could use it I had to wash it about five times, because it smelled really bad from some chemicals. Not sure whether it was packed funny or what. I ended up using really powerful smelling Downy several times and airing it out in my garage repeatedly between washings. It was that stinky.

However, it is holding up nicely to my 10yo's constant use, it holds all her stuff, provides space for different things (pencil area, netting on the side for a thermos, etc). She has also inspired a lot of her peers to buy pink and zebra bags, but their stuff seems flimsier.

My 9yo daughter loves this stylish zebra backpack but she has a hard time with the zipper, and after one month the liner on the inside is already ripping. It looks great, just needs heavier duty materials to perfect the quality and it would be 5 stars!

This bag has such a strong, awful plastic smell that I put it in my shed and forgot about it. I bought it for my daughter but there is no way I'm having her walk around all day sucking in what are most likely toxic fumes. The only good thing I can say is that the seller sent the bag out quickly.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: