วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Paper Mate Retractable Ballpoint 89465

These pens are absolutely the best pens I've ever used and I now use no other pens but these. I write a lot of books as a hobby and usually my hand gets tired quickly with ordinary pens because you have to use more force to get them to write. These Profile pens glide across the page and write smoothly every time. Also, you never have to scratch them on something to get them to work - they write the first time, every time. Additionally, there's no cap to use since it's retractable, preventing it from drying out. The price for these was great for a 12 pack since buying them at the store for a pack of 2 is close to $4, so these were a great bargain for price and quality.

To start off, I want to let everybody know that I write with my left hand. Yes, I am a lefty. A lot of people who write with their right hand don't understand that it's tough for a lefty to get the right pen. Righty's obviously have a completely different writing style than us lefty's! Getting to the point, this is the only pen I ever use now. This is one of the easiest pens for me to use, and the way it writes is extremely smooth. I don't have to worry about getting the ink of my pinky finger that every left dreads because we drag our hand across the writing surface-the ink dries fast enough so that doesn't happen. I am sure that this pen is great for everybody, both lefty's and righty's because ever since I started using them, a whole bunch of people at my school now have them! By far, this is the best pen ever. I highly recommend it to you, and to all lefty's for that matter! Only downside is that it runs out of ink pretty quickly if your a lefty, don't ask me why, I don't know, but I don't care because of how awesome the pen is. While writing this review, I can't believe how much I am saying about a pen. I got a ton of them on Amazon for less than $15.00 Bought three boxes at one time!

I haven't been very picky with Paper Mate Retractable Ballpoint 89465 in the past. If it wrote decently, that was fine with me. However, early in my work as a supermarket cashier, I realized that my efforts to be very speedy and efficient in my work would benefit from a pen that writes smoothly and speedily. Once my current pen was finished, I tried this one out for its claim, "World's Smoothest Pen". I don't consider myself as one with a sophisticated, refined taste for pens, but I knew what I wanted in this situation. This pen delivered. When I'm facing a full line of customers and need to whip out my Paper Mate Profile, click it into action, scribble something on a receipt, click it to retract, and slip it back into a pocket, the smooth, speedy operation is appreciated. I remember hearing multiple remarks from customers (usually when borrowing my pen to write a check or provide a signature) on how nicely this pen writes. I agree with another reviewer that this pen can benefit from a finer point. When I'm writing in small spaces, the bold point and ink can result in some smudgy marks. The ink also isn't the jet-black color that a 'wetter' ink pen often provides. This keeps the pen from receiving a 5-star rating.

I highly recommend the Paper Mate Profile Retractable Ballpoint Pen for situations that require smooth, speedy writing without high regard for finely controlled lines or ink quality.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: