วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Gowrite Erase Rolls Inches AR2420

I bought this Gowrite Erase Rolls Inches AR2420 for my Grandson's new craft table. It required a 12" roll. I received the roll and it was 18" x 75' not 12" x 100'. The label on the paper said 18"x 75', but the sticker on the outside of the roll said 12" x 100'. I emailed Amazon and told them of my problem, hoping they would suggest how I could return the roll and be assured to get the right size the next time. No response after a couple of days, so I did online chat with a Amazon rep. I was told I was issued a refund, even though I did not receive an email stating so and it's not listed on my account as a return. The rep told me I would have to order again to get the correct roll and he would make a note on my account to send the 12" roll. I paid $8.95 for the roll on 12/30/12 and 11 days later the roll costs $13.21. Doesn't quite seem fair.

Fits great in my 12" paper roll holder. My grandkids can pull out as much paper as they need off the roller. The paper is great to color, paint or write on. Having the paper readily available tends to let them be more creative. I put the holder with the paper on their play table and pull the paper out about 20" and tape the end with blue painters tape and when they are finished the tape does not stick to their "masterpiece" and they can take it home or hang it on my wall.

It is true to the measurements. Got this paper for my nephew for his birthday. He recieved the easel for chrsitmas with no supplies for painting. this paper fit perfectly on the paper holders and my nephews room is now decorated with all his amazing art work. Best present I could have gotten him. Ps dont forget to get a spill mat!

We have been buying these Alex Paper 100-foot rolls for 3 years, probably have gone thru 20 rolls by now. My son loves to draw trains and extra longgg trucks on 6-foot lengths that we cut. My complaint is that until some time in late 2011, the paper had always been good high quality. Since then, the two orders we received are much inferior in paper quality, it is not as smooth, not as even in opacity, and tears easily. I want the old stuff back!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: