วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Intex Recreation Swim Center Family

There were so mixed reviews I was not sure if this Intex Inflatable Pool would be a good purchase or not. It arrived yesterday and I inflated it with an electric compressor, it took about 40 min. This morning at 5 a.m. I started filling it with water and it took until 6:30 a.m. to fill to the line. I have a smaller size hose so that accounts for it taking longer. I am happy with the quality of the pool it feels like it will hold up, not flimsy. It does have a drain in the bottom.

I called a local pool store and they told me to add 1/8 to 1/4 cup chlorine bleach daily to keep the pool sanitary that I can use it about 5 days then drain and refill. I am glad to hear this, I know standing water that humans have been in breeds bacteria if not treated.

The pool looks really cool too the way they did the clear and the bright green inside. I am using it as an adult to do exercise in. It is deep enough to do leg kicks and move around. I have been sick for 7weeks so this is a good way to ease back into exercise and getting my strength back. It is also just plain fun.

I feel if Intex Recreation Swim Center Family  asts one summer I got my moneys worth. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to cool off.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: