วันเสาร์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Intex 58868EP Floating Recliner Lounge

There are times when all I want to do is Inflatable Pool Toys  n the pool with a cold drink and a book. When I ordered this floating lounge recliner I wasn't sure how it would work. Considering it only cost $20, I was a bit skeptical.

I pulled it out of the box yesterday, blew it up, grabbed my drink and book, and floated away. I was out there for a long time and enjoyed every minute. So let's get to the details here.

This lounger rides very high in the water. I was surprised how dry I was after floating around for 45 minutes. It is made of a very thick and durable plastic - so it appears to be a very good quality. I expect it to last for more than one swimming season. Be sure to wet it down a little before you get on it. My skin stuck to the plastic where I had not wet it first. Also - the cupholders lean in towards you. So a tall cup is required. It is very sturdy and I had no issues getting my tall plastic cup into or out of the holder. The holder also was excellent at holding my drink. I had no fear of it spilling or falling out.

Overall - this Intex 58868EP Floating Recliner Lounge is a great deal. A high quality float with a cupholder. Highly recommended.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: