วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2551

The Ultimate Computer Case Buyer's Guide

Today, more and more people are starting to build their own computers. However, when it gets to picking the case, how do you really pick one case from a list of hundreds and maybe thousands of computer cases? I'm almost certain that there're way more cases out there than motherboards, Intel and AMD chipsets combined. So, which one should you get?

Well, first consider your needs, such as:

1. Do I need to be able to move this case around constantly for LAN parties, work, etc.?

2. How much space will I need for i.e. dual-GPU set-up, many harddrives?

3. Am I going to use air-cooling or water-cooling?

4. Do I care about noise, or would I need a quiet case?

5. Would I want to organize my cables, or just leave them be?

Those are just some of the key factors you must consider when picking out a case.

Notice that, no where in that list, looks and aesthetics of the case are in there. Why? Because that should be the VERY last thing you should consider. There're many cases out there with awesome looks but horrible interior, such as sleek looks but horrible air-cooling. So remember, looks come LAST.

Now, once you narrow down the choices to a list that fits on a piece of paper, now consider your budget. Which ones fit in your budget? Which one seems to give you the most positive aspects for its price?

Now, after you do that, you can consider looks. I myself don't really care about the looks, but I know that there're many of you out there who have different opinions, so I'll leave the looks up to you.

Seems overly simple right? Well, it really is that simple. It's just that there're so many choices, like motherboards, out there that it seems as though the list of cases is endless. But don't worry, once you follow these simple steps, it won't be hard anymore. It'll be easy and fun.

To read more computer hardware articles, visit http://www.ImIcarus.com

http://www.ImIcarus.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Aki_Horie

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: