The basic IT training would involve undergoing some course of duration of two or three weeks or two or three months. During this time, you would be taught different things right from the start i.e. defining what IT, computer, hardware and software are, to the complicated applications of the computer programs and languages.
The content of the basic IT training includes the bellow given things.
* The beginning would be from knowing about the different things & terms related to IT. During this, you would be educated, with the help textual information, about the various aspects of IT.
* Basic IT training includes learning to identify different parts of computer: During this, you would be practically shown and told about the basic parts of the computer. In addition, you will also learn to connect them with each other and thus make the computer ready for use. Also during this stage, you will get the knowledge about the role of each of the component in the operating process of the computer.
* Then the next part of the basic IT training involves learning to adjust the basic settings of computer, as per the requirements.
* Then you would be taught the different storage mechanisms of the computer. You would be taught about the CPU and other parts as well. Learning this is important as, they affect the speed of the computer during work. Therefore, you should do the proper settings for them to achieve the maximum speed. You will also be introduced to the floppies and compact disks, which are used to store data.
* Then the basic IT training would involve the training about the operating systems for the computers. Learning them is one of the most important part of the basic IT training. This is because then you would be able to use the computer.
* The most common operating system used in the world is Microsoft Windows. Therefore, generally this is taught during the course. You will also learn to use the MS Word and other MS Office applications. They are very commonly used in all types of offices and other work places. You will be provided with a lot of practice for using them, as this is the most useful part of the course. This also involves the training for printing data, from the computer, as well.
* After this, you would be introduced to, computer application and the course will include some basics of programming.
* The basic IT training would also involve the introduction to internet and the method to us it.
Allan Wilson owns and operates http://www.it-staff-training.com where you can learn how to increase your profits by improving your technology training. It Training
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Allan_Wilson