* Assign Keywords to Bookmarks: To speed up locating a bookmark, go to bookmarks/manage bookmarks, right click the one you want and select properties. Enter a short text string in the keyword field ('TIPS' for the Yoebo.com internet forum for example) and click OK. To access the site simply type the string ('TIPS') into the address bar and hit enter.
* Navigate Tabs: Press ctrl+tab to jump from tab to tab (left to right), or ctrl+shift+tab (right to left). When you get to the last tab it will jump back to the first one. Alternatively, you can press ctrl and a number that corresponds with the tab you want-so ctrl+3 will jump to the third tab.
* Type Quicker URL's: Type the name (not the address) of a site you want to visit in the address bar and press ctrl+enter. This will add http;//www. before the text and .com after it and automatically load the site. Shift+enter adds http;//www. and .net, and ctrl+shift+enter adds http;//www. and .org. If you hold down ALT at the same time it will load the site in a new tab.
* Quick Word Search: If you want to search for a word or phrase you found on a website, select the text then drag and drop it into the FireFox address bar. Alternatively, you can highlight the phrase, right-click it, and select search web for. If you set the search bar for Amazon or eBay you can use this method to quickly look up products. Add UK-specific sites to the search bar at MYCROFT.MOZDEV.ORG.
* Drop Down Bookmarks: You can bookmark multiple open tabs in a single folder by going to bookmarks, then bookmark all tabs. If you save this folder to the bookmarks toolbar, clicking on the link will display all the bookmarks in a drop down list. You can do the same with a folder created from existing bookmarks.
* Delete Addresses: Click on the down arrow in the address bar and you will see a list of recently accessed sites. To remove a particular site from the list, highlight it and press shift+delete.
* Get Instant Downloads: Right-click the navigation toolbar (above the address bar) and select customize. This will bring up a box containing icons. Drag and drop the downloads icon to the toolbar. Now whenever you want to download something simply drag the link to the button to begin.
This is just ONE of the amazing guru marketing tips Alfred Peters has provided for the Yoebo Internet Marketing Forum members.
You can INSTANTLY check out ALL of the secrets for FREE at The Home Business Forum
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Alfred_Peters